Psychiatry UK waiting times

Hi all, anybody else waiting for a NHS assment from Psychiatry UK? I sent in my forms in July, a little later than somebody else from this forum who got given an appointment date weeks ago. They just seem to have fallen off a cliff, no contact since 27th July. Anybody else got an appointment reciently? Am very stressed about this as have been waiting since jan 2020 and it took alot of effort to even get refered to Psychiatry UK.

thanks

Rob n waitiPsychiatry UKng si

nce July for anything from Psychiatry UKy UK

Parents
  • It took 7 months from referral to hearing from PUK when they sent me a big batch of forms to return. 

You will get sent details for an online portal where there will be a welcome letter waiting for you - YOU CAN USE this portal to send messages to either admin or a doctor. They then reply within the portal, etc. It takes them a few days for any reply. 

It can't hurt to chase it but you may be a bit premature. 

• It took 7 months from referral to hearing from PUK when they sent me a big batch of forms to return. 

You will get sent details for an online portal where there will be a welcome letter waiting for you - YOU CAN USE this portal to send messages to either admin or a doctor. They then reply within the portal, etc. It takes them a few days for any reply. 

It can't hurt to chase it but you may be a bit premature. 

Children
  • Hi, this is reassuring to read, as my GP referral was sent through a few weeks ago and I haven't heard anything yet. So, you are saying you didn't hear from P-UK for 7 months? Not even to confirm that they have your referral and you are on the waiting list?