masking

i am a 17 yr old female who just recently go diagnosed and i used to mask around everyone all the time and now i have my diagnosis i feel as if subconsiously i dont have to anymore so ive been stimming more. my issue is i dont want people to think im just doing it for the sake of doing it. i used to constantly do it just in my own presents but now i feel if i open up more people will think im attention seeking. i dont know if im feeling like this because i used to get bullied and called an attention seeker due to my mental health or if people will genuinle think this please help.

Parents
  • Stim away - feel the freedom.

Maybe that's easy for me to say as I'm from an older generation, and quite frankly, I don't give a f*** what people think about my stimming. If they have a problem with it, then they can speak to me about it (or I will speak to them about it).

I appreciate that you are much, much younger and have different peer pressures, but please be free.
    If it all goes t**s up, then at least we have the law on our side.

• Stim away - feel the freedom.

Maybe that's easy for me to say as I'm from an older generation, and quite frankly, I don't give a f*** what people think about my stimming. If they have a problem with it, then they can speak to me about it (or I will speak to them about it).

I appreciate that you are much, much younger and have different peer pressures, but please be free.
    If it all goes t**s up, then at least we have the law on our side.

Children
No Data