any photographers here need advice?

Hello, I am looking for advice I want to try to do photography as a job perhaps and it is my hobby but I have no idea where to start. I also wanted to ask do you find photography hard when meeting new people and doing weddings? Because I'm not too fond of big crowds and I am worried if I get to a place and it's a big crowd and I can't handle it. 

Do you have any advice or coping strategies when in those situations?

Any advice or help is greatly appreciated!

Parents
  • I used to find photography as a hobby extremely rewarding. I also did some paid work - portraits, pet portraits and several weddings.
    Believe me, it can be very difficult and is extremely draining.

Yes, its great when your client's face lights up when they see the results, but so much stress and work goes into getting to the point of presenting the final product.

You also need to take into considerations things like insurance, tax, etc.

I haven't touched any of my [high end] photography gear for several years now.
    I fell out of love with it when I had a confrontation with a friend's official photography who was mad aware in advance that I would also be there taking pro level photos. The guy was quite thrown by the level of gear that I rocked up with - maybe even a little threatened. 

Even when I was so in love with photography I considered going full time pro. but the demands were just too much (and that is before I really started to struggle with my autism).

• I used to find photography as a hobby extremely rewarding. I also did some paid work - portraits, pet portraits and several weddings.
    Believe me, it can be very difficult and is extremely draining.

Yes, its great when your client's face lights up when they see the results, but so much stress and work goes into getting to the point of presenting the final product.

You also need to take into considerations things like insurance, tax, etc.

I haven't touched any of my [high end] photography gear for several years now.
    I fell out of love with it when I had a confrontation with a friend's official photography who was mad aware in advance that I would also be there taking pro level photos. The guy was quite thrown by the level of gear that I rocked up with - maybe even a little threatened. 

Even when I was so in love with photography I considered going full time pro. but the demands were just too much (and that is before I really started to struggle with my autism).

Children
No Data