Inefficiency at work

Just wanted to know how many of those in work get really frustrated by inefficient work systems. I know it must frustrate everyone but it seems I can get way more annoyed by it than anyone else sometimes to a point where I can't work in that particular job because I know the inefficient system won't change. I just sit there thinking this whole thing is such a waste of time and effort and resources . I don't know I just find it so unbearable and wondered whether other felt the same.

Parents
  • It depends on the job. I like my job I do but get frustrated at some aspects which are not the main reason i do this job.. Inefficiencies also keep people in jobs. If systems were more efficient you might need a smaller work force. I've learned to play the game as I enjoy the main aspect of my job.

• It depends on the job. I like my job I do but get frustrated at some aspects which are not the main reason i do this job.. Inefficiencies also keep people in jobs. If systems were more efficient you might need a smaller work force. I've learned to play the game as I enjoy the main aspect of my job.

Children
No Data