Veggie Sausages and other products.

Recently been cutting back on meat intake, normal autistic trait from young, only really eat processed meat.

Tried some of the new vegetarian sausages today, ‘THIS isn’t pork sausages’, really enjoyed them and the texture is really good. Some brands have been vile. Would be interested to know if anyone else has found some good veggie alternatives on the market. I do cook some vegetarian meals from scratch, interested more in off the shelf for when busy.

Parents
  • Veggie sausages have come a long way, haven't they? I remember when they were like cardboard!  These days, they're getting pretty darn good.  But no veggie sausage is complete without a killer sauce, and  who know how to make yum yum sauce?  Making your own is surprisingly easy,  and you can tailor it to your taste buds. I like mine with a bit of a kick,  so I add a squeeze of sriracha. What's your secret yum yum sauce ingredient?  Anyone else have a favourite veggie sausage brand to recommend?  Let's share some tips and tricks to make veggie sausage night a taste sensation!

• Veggie sausages have come a long way, haven't they? I remember when they were like cardboard!  These days, they're getting pretty darn good.  But no veggie sausage is complete without a killer sauce, and  who know how to make yum yum sauce?  Making your own is surprisingly easy,  and you can tailor it to your taste buds. I like mine with a bit of a kick,  so I add a squeeze of sriracha. What's your secret yum yum sauce ingredient?  Anyone else have a favourite veggie sausage brand to recommend?  Let's share some tips and tricks to make veggie sausage night a taste sensation!

Children
No Data