Veggie Sausages and other products.

Recently been cutting back on meat intake, normal autistic trait from young, only really eat processed meat.

Tried some of the new vegetarian sausages today, ‘THIS isn’t pork sausages’, really enjoyed them and the texture is really good. Some brands have been vile. Would be interested to know if anyone else has found some good veggie alternatives on the market. I do cook some vegetarian meals from scratch, interested more in off the shelf for when busy.

Parents
  • I’m virtually vegetarian, have meat maybe a couple of times a month. 

my absolute favourite are quorn nuggets! They’re a very safe go to food for me! 

I loved the Richmond veggie sausages but as with a lot of things I think I had them too much and have now gone off them.

I much prefer things made with vegetables rather than fake meat. Cauliflower cheese burgers are really good! 

• I’m virtually vegetarian, have meat maybe a couple of times a month. 

my absolute favourite are quorn nuggets! They’re a very safe go to food for me! 

I loved the Richmond veggie sausages but as with a lot of things I think I had them too much and have now gone off them.

I much prefer things made with vegetables rather than fake meat. Cauliflower cheese burgers are really good! 

Children
No Data