Veggie Sausages and other products.

Recently been cutting back on meat intake, normal autistic trait from young, only really eat processed meat.

Tried some of the new vegetarian sausages today, ‘THIS isn’t pork sausages’, really enjoyed them and the texture is really good. Some brands have been vile. Would be interested to know if anyone else has found some good veggie alternatives on the market. I do cook some vegetarian meals from scratch, interested more in off the shelf for when busy.

Parents
  • I guess I could be considered a vegetarian and a vegan as I only eat soup and drink water. I have a very sensitive tummy and can't eat too much...If I do it makes me ill.

But I think if I could eat a variety of foods I would be vegetarian anyway. I just don't like the thought of sweet little animals being killed for food like that.

• I guess I could be considered a vegetarian and a vegan as I only eat soup and drink water. I have a very sensitive tummy and can't eat too much...If I do it makes me ill.

But I think if I could eat a variety of foods I would be vegetarian anyway. I just don't like the thought of sweet little animals being killed for food like that.

Children
  • Autism and digestive issues do seem to coexist together.

It would depend what kind of soup of course as many do contain meat products, so wouldn't be vegetarian. Even something like tomato soup contains cream/milk, so wouldn't be vegan.