Veggie Sausages and other products.

Recently been cutting back on meat intake, normal autistic trait from young, only really eat processed meat.

Tried some of the new vegetarian sausages today, ‘THIS isn’t pork sausages’, really enjoyed them and the texture is really good. Some brands have been vile. Would be interested to know if anyone else has found some good veggie alternatives on the market. I do cook some vegetarian meals from scratch, interested more in off the shelf for when busy.

Parents
  • I am a bit limited by my wheat allergy when it comes to veggie/vegan sausages but like the Asda OMV sausages which are pretty much the same as the M&S plant bangers. My sister in law really likes the Richmond ones but I’m allergic to them so I don’t actually know what they’re like myself. I prefer the ones that are more soya based, not a huge fan of the mushroom based ones

• I am a bit limited by my wheat allergy when it comes to veggie/vegan sausages but like the Asda OMV sausages which are pretty much the same as the M&S plant bangers. My sister in law really likes the Richmond ones but I’m allergic to them so I don’t actually know what they’re like myself. I prefer the ones that are more soya based, not a huge fan of the mushroom based ones

Children
No Data