Veggie Sausages and other products.

Recently been cutting back on meat intake, normal autistic trait from young, only really eat processed meat.

Tried some of the new vegetarian sausages today, ‘THIS isn’t pork sausages’, really enjoyed them and the texture is really good. Some brands have been vile. Would be interested to know if anyone else has found some good veggie alternatives on the market. I do cook some vegetarian meals from scratch, interested more in off the shelf for when busy.

Parents
  • oh no, i had a vegan sausage one time and it was disgusting, tasted like plastic and had a strong after taste that you couldnt get rid of.

but then again that was a vegan sausage.... im sure veggie sausages still have real meat in them just has a addition of herbs spices and stuff... so depends, a vegan sausage is disgusting, a vegetarian sausage can still have meat in but be nice because its meat that is more seasoned with other stuff.

• oh no, i had a vegan sausage one time and it was disgusting, tasted like plastic and had a strong after taste that you couldnt get rid of.

but then again that was a vegan sausage.... im sure veggie sausages still have real meat in them just has a addition of herbs spices and stuff... so depends, a vegan sausage is disgusting, a vegetarian sausage can still have meat in but be nice because its meat that is more seasoned with other stuff.

Children