trouble communicating

sorry if this is wrong place i made this post on mental health forum but no one replied to me Disappointed

will copy what i put here and hope someone can help me if this is autisim or not because im having alot of trouble...

i am constantly overthinking my social intereactions with my family worried im annoying people and finding it so hard and cant keep asking my family is ok to say hello etc 

or i will say hello and not say something again incase that is wrong of me im finding social intereactions so hard i just want to give up and go back to my room and stop tryna communicate 

Parents
  • This is an autistic trait but on its own does not mean you have autism. However, lets get to the practical help bit:

Get the following book and give it a good read through - it should explain all the stuff you are unsure about and while it won't instantly fix you to be able to behave like everyone else, it will let you know what is going on and give advice on how to deal with situaitons:

The Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships - Decoding Social Mysteries Through the Unique Perspectives of Autism - Temple Grandin, Sean Barron (2005)
    ISBN: 9781941765388

• This is an autistic trait but on its own does not mean you have autism. However, lets get to the practical help bit:

Get the following book and give it a good read through - it should explain all the stuff you are unsure about and while it won't instantly fix you to be able to behave like everyone else, it will let you know what is going on and give advice on how to deal with situaitons:

The Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships - Decoding Social Mysteries Through the Unique Perspectives of Autism - Temple Grandin, Sean Barron (2005)
    ISBN: 9781941765388

Children