ChatGPT

I've started having a go using ChatGPT lately and like asking questions such as 'Explain quantum theory to me as if I'm 10 years old'. What do you like to do with it so far?

Parents
  • I've used chatGPT recently to write a quick letter to an old boy I used to work for.

I cleaned for him for about 10 years or so until he had to move into a care home closer to his son. Although we would sit and chat over a cup of coffee our conversations always covered the same topics because of his Alzheimer's so I really didn't know much about him. I told chatGPT the few things I did know. He enjoyed cricket and football - and said he had just moved into a care home. Chat produced a lovely letter for me. I changed some of the wording but It took a lot of stress off me having to write that letter. 

• I've used chatGPT recently to write a quick letter to an old boy I used to work for.

I cleaned for him for about 10 years or so until he had to move into a care home closer to his son. Although we would sit and chat over a cup of coffee our conversations always covered the same topics because of his Alzheimer's so I really didn't know much about him. I told chatGPT the few things I did know. He enjoyed cricket and football - and said he had just moved into a care home. Chat produced a lovely letter for me. I changed some of the wording but It took a lot of stress off me having to write that letter. 

Children