ChatGPT

I've started having a go using ChatGPT lately and like asking questions such as 'Explain quantum theory to me as if I'm 10 years old'. What do you like to do with it so far?

Parents
  • What do you like to do with it so far?

I have used it to re-write books in the stye of other authors. I go it to write the bible in the style of Terry Pratchett which was entertaining in bits but mostly dull - kind of like the real bible I guess...

• What do you like to do with it so far?

I have used it to re-write books in the stye of other authors. I go it to write the bible in the style of Terry Pratchett which was entertaining in bits but mostly dull - kind of like the real bible I guess...

Children
  • When I tried copying and pasting a larger amount of text into openai chatgpt app it looked to have a limited message size. How do you get around that or is there no character limit to messages depending what and where the chatgpt we're using is?

I go it to write the bible in the style of Terry Pratchett

I've liked Terry Pratchett over the years (I chose The Colour of Magic as my first ever book review for English class in 1985 when we could choose any book we wanted from the local bookshop) and I've generally disliked the Bible (although I have respect for bits and pieces of it in places e.g. 'as we sow so shall we reap' and that kind of thing).