Always being right

Hi , Do  autistic people think they are always right?

Parents
  • I think the tendency to research things often creates a greater likelihood that an autistic person would be correct about a stated fact as long as the sources of their information are unbiased and widely corroborated.
    If you ask me about my personal experience or something that falls under my special interest then chances are the information you will get out of me will be correct with very small margin for error.
    But if you ask me about say... Star Wars I'm not likely to be able to give you any more than a guess about it because it doesn't interest me enough to research it in depth and idaf if I am correct or not about anything to do with Star Wars.

• I think the tendency to research things often creates a greater likelihood that an autistic person would be correct about a stated fact as long as the sources of their information are unbiased and widely corroborated.
    If you ask me about my personal experience or something that falls under my special interest then chances are the information you will get out of me will be correct with very small margin for error.
    But if you ask me about say... Star Wars I'm not likely to be able to give you any more than a guess about it because it doesn't interest me enough to research it in depth and idaf if I am correct or not about anything to do with Star Wars.

Children
No Data