Private Assesment - what to expect?

So I have filled in 19 different forms online, my husband and mum have also filled out forms and this week I have my 2 hour video call and to say am nervous is an understatement - am going over and over the reasons I am going for the assesemnt - am questioning my whole life - I can barely sleep - I hope when we get past the 2 hour appt I will be able to settle.

What are they gonna ask me - do they usually give you an idea of what they think on the day? I realise all places will be different

Parents
  • What are they gonna ask me - do they usually give you an idea of what they think on the day?

For me it was mostly giving me the results of the tests and explaining what it meant - I was told about 2 days after taking the tests.

I would consider making a list of questions you want to ask them and keep it with you as it is too easy to forget stuff in the heat of the moment.

Don't worry if they use expressions such as "extreme" as this just means you have one or more traits that are very pronounced, not that you are some crazy person that needs to be locked up.

• Thanks for the heads up on extreme etc yeah that probably would have made me feel more mental than I do at times See no evilSee no evil gonna get stuff wrote down before the appt on Friday - thanks so much for the reply

Reply Children
No Data