First Job!

I got my first job! 

After a lot of year's of effort, blood, sweat and tears I finally got a job. It's nothing special, just business and sales all that sort of rubbish lol but I do get my own room and I get to wear a suit and tie.

I start on Monday. I'm a bit nervous, I think that's to be expected though. I passed out during the interview but weirdly I've still been given the job. I'm hoping it will be smooth sailing from here though.

I just wanted to share this exciting news! My parents weren't so enthusiastic. My dad said about time. Pleasing parents is hard work lol.

Parents
  • Well done! It sounds as though you a) impressed the people interviewing you and b) the people interviewing you are supportive and weren't phased by you passing out.

I'm nearly 40 and have always worked although I still have absolutely no idea what I want to do or am good at. I start a new job (leavcng my current job weirdly with the NAS on Friday) on Monday too, so there's someone in your boat with you, as it were (metaphor?).

Good luck with everything - don't forget, everyone is nervous at first and it will probably take you some time to get used to the new environment etc. This is normal and especially a thing for autistic people.

XX

• Well done! It sounds as though you a) impressed the people interviewing you and b) the people interviewing you are supportive and weren't phased by you passing out.

I'm nearly 40 and have always worked although I still have absolutely no idea what I want to do or am good at. I start a new job (leavcng my current job weirdly with the NAS on Friday) on Monday too, so there's someone in your boat with you, as it were (metaphor?).

Good luck with everything - don't forget, everyone is nervous at first and it will probably take you some time to get used to the new environment etc. This is normal and especially a thing for autistic people.

XX

Children
No Data