GP appointments

How easy do people find it to book appointments?

We have a new system where you contact first via an online form.  That was very helpful as I had time to think what I needed to say and spoke to a very understanding GP. I had to book a follow up in two weeks, so I prepared myself for the call this time. I wrote down what I needed to say waited to get through only to be told no appointments as I have to ring on a Wednesday when the appointments are released so now I have to wait another 5 days.

Parents
  • Very easy on the online system but first I have to wait for the next batch to be released, which can take up to two weeks. Then the appointments available to book are 6-8 weeks away. I don't have anyone to help me with phone calls so that's the fastest I can get healthcare.

• Very easy on the online system but first I have to wait for the next batch to be released, which can take up to two weeks. Then the appointments available to book are 6-8 weeks away. I don't have anyone to help me with phone calls so that's the fastest I can get healthcare.

Children
No Data