Favourite School Subject.

For me it has always been History, it’s just always, ‘ lit my fuse’, I get absorbed into it. Any era or event is just interesting. I had some good teachers at school who made a difference. My maths teacher, was brilliant, but history has always won. What became your lifetime subject and that one teacher who made a difference.

Parents
  • My favourite subject by far throughout my school years was Maths Nerd I also enjoyed science subjects such as Chemistry and Physics.

My least favourite was French. I think the speech aspect of it was extremely hard for me. I had enough trouble communicating in English! Despite being really bad at it my school forced me to select a language subject all the way to 16. I managed the distinction of gaining a U grade in French at O level, so poor it couldn't be classified as a grade F fail Flushed Despite that I would actually like to learn a language one day, if only to prove to myself I can do it with a more suitable method of learning.

Since leaving school I have become much more interested in History and Geography. I think I had very poor teachers in those subjects at school and it just never seemed interesting.

• My favourite subject by far throughout my school years was Maths Nerd I also enjoyed science subjects such as Chemistry and Physics.

My least favourite was French. I think the speech aspect of it was extremely hard for me. I had enough trouble communicating in English! Despite being really bad at it my school forced me to select a language subject all the way to 16. I managed the distinction of gaining a U grade in French at O level, so poor it couldn't be classified as a grade F fail Flushed Despite that I would actually like to learn a language one day, if only to prove to myself I can do it with a more suitable method of learning.

Since leaving school I have become much more interested in History and Geography. I think I had very poor teachers in those subjects at school and it just never seemed interesting.

Children