Favourite School Subject.

For me it has always been History, it’s just always, ‘ lit my fuse’, I get absorbed into it. Any era or event is just interesting. I had some good teachers at school who made a difference. My maths teacher, was brilliant, but history has always won. What became your lifetime subject and that one teacher who made a difference.

Parents
  • History. There's just something about history, it's weird and wonderful, and I find it intriguing and always want to find out more. My history teacher was a boring guy, he sounded and looked, most people in our class looked like they were going to fall asleep... I however being the history geek I am never got bored by him and enjoyed every second of history. The rest of school however, was awful.

• History. There's just something about history, it's weird and wonderful, and I find it intriguing and always want to find out more. My history teacher was a boring guy, he sounded and looked, most people in our class looked like they were going to fall asleep... I however being the history geek I am never got bored by him and enjoyed every second of history. The rest of school however, was awful.

Children
No Data