Favourite School Subject.

For me it has always been History, it’s just always, ‘ lit my fuse’, I get absorbed into it. Any era or event is just interesting. I had some good teachers at school who made a difference. My maths teacher, was brilliant, but history has always won. What became your lifetime subject and that one teacher who made a difference.

Parents
  • Which ever one had the smallest number of students, all I really hoped for in school was the spontaneous moments where I wasn’t surrounded by a bunch of hyenas, I enjoyed the days where the work was basic and minimal so that I could afford to enjoy myself and take a breath. Even more so when I could casually chat with teachers. I didn’t really have a best-subject but I did have a few best-moments.

• Which ever one had the smallest number of students, all I really hoped for in school was the spontaneous moments where I wasn’t surrounded by a bunch of hyenas, I enjoyed the days where the work was basic and minimal so that I could afford to enjoy myself and take a breath. Even more so when I could casually chat with teachers. I didn’t really have a best-subject but I did have a few best-moments.

Children
No Data