Favourite School Subject.

For me it has always been History, it’s just always, ‘ lit my fuse’, I get absorbed into it. Any era or event is just interesting. I had some good teachers at school who made a difference. My maths teacher, was brilliant, but history has always won. What became your lifetime subject and that one teacher who made a difference.

Parents
  • Art for me

Which is ironic because I'm terrible at art lol but I had the BEST teacher in the world - Mr Davids ^^

This was at secondary school and to be honest the only thing that I enjoyed at school. He had an engaging voice that I feel would have sounded amazing on an audiobook

I would listen to him talk for hours if possible:p 

I was awful at art but I enjoyed it because of him. He made me feel like I was the best painter in the world! ^^ 

He also used to wear a different tie every day normally yellow stripey ones.

I see him regularly in town but haven't said anything because I'm too anxious and shy but he has waved before :) 

I'm glad you had good teachers Roy they make a big difference:-) 

• Art for me

Which is ironic because I'm terrible at art lol but I had the BEST teacher in the world - Mr Davids ^^

This was at secondary school and to be honest the only thing that I enjoyed at school. He had an engaging voice that I feel would have sounded amazing on an audiobook

I would listen to him talk for hours if possible:p 

I was awful at art but I enjoyed it because of him. He made me feel like I was the best painter in the world! ^^ 

He also used to wear a different tie every day normally yellow stripey ones.

I see him regularly in town but haven't said anything because I'm too anxious and shy but he has waved before :) 

I'm glad you had good teachers Roy they make a big difference:-) 

Children
No Data