Favourite School Subject.

For me it has always been History, it’s just always, ‘ lit my fuse’, I get absorbed into it. Any era or event is just interesting. I had some good teachers at school who made a difference. My maths teacher, was brilliant, but history has always won. What became your lifetime subject and that one teacher who made a difference.

Parents
  • Mine was a triad: Biology, History and Eng. lit. depending on which year it was. I came top of the top set in History for three years, then for O level we did the economic and social history option and I had zero interest in railway acts, Chartism and good old Turnip Townshend. For A levels I chose a science route. I liked Art, but couldn't see any paying future in it, so dropped it at 14 years of age.

• Mine was a triad: Biology, History and Eng. lit. depending on which year it was. I came top of the top set in History for three years, then for O level we did the economic and social history option and I had zero interest in railway acts, Chartism and good old Turnip Townshend. For A levels I chose a science route. I liked Art, but couldn't see any paying future in it, so dropped it at 14 years of age.

Children
No Data