Favourite School Subject.

For me it has always been History, it’s just always, ‘ lit my fuse’, I get absorbed into it. Any era or event is just interesting. I had some good teachers at school who made a difference. My maths teacher, was brilliant, but history has always won. What became your lifetime subject and that one teacher who made a difference.

Parents
  • I'm interested in history but the way it's treated in school is terrible. 10,000 years of human civilisation and they chose the bloody agricultural revolution to teach us. And I have a lot of trouble concentrating so long essay subjects like that were a recipe for Ds and Es.

The only subjects I really enjoyed were sciences and languages. French and German were things I was actually good at. 

• How can Jethro Tull be boring? His seed drill revolutionised crop planting. Grimacing

• I had no idea Jethro Tull was a person! Next you'll be telling me Pink Floyd invented the cotton jenny :P

• Pink Anderson & Floyd Council never invented anything as interesting as the Spinning Jenny.  Stuck out tongue winking eye

Reply Children
No Data