Favourite School Subject.

For me it has always been History, it’s just always, ‘ lit my fuse’, I get absorbed into it. Any era or event is just interesting. I had some good teachers at school who made a difference. My maths teacher, was brilliant, but history has always won. What became your lifetime subject and that one teacher who made a difference.

Parents
  • My favourite subject at school was the same one that became my lifetime subject- biology. I'm still in that field now.

Funnily enough though, the teacher who really made a difference for me was actually my drama teacher. She encouraged me to be my weird self and other adults in my life began to notice the difference that made to my confidence.

• My favourite subject at school was the same one that became my lifetime subject- biology. I'm still in that field now.

Funnily enough though, the teacher who really made a difference for me was actually my drama teacher. She encouraged me to be my weird self and other adults in my life began to notice the difference that made to my confidence.

Children
No Data