7 pairs of identical luminous orange trousers anyone?

I wonder what the neighbours think when they see six identical dresses on the washing line, as today.....?

I wonder if anyone even notices I'm always wearing the same thing??

Parents
  • I doubt anyone notices or if they do they probably think oh, what a good idea!

• What does your name mean? I need to add you to my list.....but don't know which category to put you in (on the other thread)

• It’s loosely linked to where I used to live (Tunstall but used to be spelt Tunestal) and my interests (I play chess and there was a Latvian called Mikhail Tal who used to be the world champion) I don’t however have any musical ability although I do do some chanting mainly for my bipolar. I don’t know if that’s one or two new categories for you.

• Complex it is then Smile

I just thought, what am I talking about? (apologies), I can't choose between different things to save my life, if I had to choose I'd be there for a week puzzling and still have no answer... When someone says do you want an afternoon or morning appt? I'm like, erm, errrr, hmm, errr, sheesh errr, can I get back to you in a fortnight?

I just dyed some brand new suede boots purple last week. Seemed like good idea. It was way harder than I anticipated, turned in to this marathon, it was like, fifty coats, it was horrendous, permanent purple splodges on the kitchen lino, a couple of garments ruined?? Countless other stuff splattered with tiny spoltches, (don't ask me how, items 6 ft away even though I was being super carfeul!)

• Complex it is then Smile

I just thought, what am I talking about? (apologies), I can't choose between different things to save my life, if I had to choose I'd be there for a week puzzling and still have no answer... When someone says do you want an afternoon or morning appt? I'm like, erm, errrr, hmm, errr, sheesh errr, can I get back to you in a fortnight?

I just dyed some brand new suede boots purple last week. Seemed like good idea. It was way harder than I anticipated, turned in to this marathon, it was like, fifty coats, it was horrendous, permanent purple splodges on the kitchen lino, a couple of garments ruined?? Countless other stuff splattered with tiny spoltches, (don't ask me how, items 6 ft away even though I was being super carfeul!)

Children