covid booster?

Does anyone know what's happening with it?

I've tried to get to the bottom of it, looking all over including gov, but no definitive answers.

It seems like gov is hoping to kill some of us off again (like during the full pandemic), as it appears that the booster is only for over 65s, immunosuppressed, and frontline staff?

Any other health problems, like asthma etc, we appear not to be getting it?

I hear that US is offering it to all citizens, yet UK is hardly giving it to anyone and you can't get it privately either??? WTF? I'm sure they want to cull the herd again....??

Parents
  • My yesterday's COVID and flu jabs went ok.

The difference from previous jabs is that I was free to go home immediately and no information about the type of vaccine was given.

Back in the early days of COVID, after I had a jab I was asked to sit in a socially distanced waiting room for at least 15 minutes and I was given written information about the jab manufacturer and batch number.

This morning, exactly 24 hours later, my GP practice sent me a short online questionnaire asking for my rating about yesterday's appointment.  In the section on how they could improve my experience, I suggested they provide free sweets and biscuits.

• My yesterday's COVID and flu jabs went ok.

The difference from previous jabs is that I was free to go home immediately and no information about the type of vaccine was given.

Back in the early days of COVID, after I had a jab I was asked to sit in a socially distanced waiting room for at least 15 minutes and I was given written information about the jab manufacturer and batch number.

This morning, exactly 24 hours later, my GP practice sent me a short online questionnaire asking for my rating about yesterday's appointment.  In the section on how they could improve my experience, I suggested they provide free sweets and biscuits.

Children
No Data