covid booster?

Does anyone know what's happening with it?

I've tried to get to the bottom of it, looking all over including gov, but no definitive answers.

It seems like gov is hoping to kill some of us off again (like during the full pandemic), as it appears that the booster is only for over 65s, immunosuppressed, and frontline staff?

Any other health problems, like asthma etc, we appear not to be getting it?

I hear that US is offering it to all citizens, yet UK is hardly giving it to anyone and you can't get it privately either??? WTF? I'm sure they want to cull the herd again....??

Parents
  • the covid shots and boosters fell out of public trust by the 3rd or 4th one?

anyway no one trusts it after hancock sounds like he "unleashes" the new variants that way.
    plus alot of fear info on new strains bigs it up but then you look at symptoms and you see the symptoms being a mild sore throat and a runny nose and your like... yeah... this is just the common cold we get anyway... why am i so bothered about this?

lack of trust in covid jabs, lack of trust in covid information, lack of severity of symptoms. lack of death count on covid and alot of the deaths were found and even leaked that they was playing the deaths up and inflating it and wrongly calling none related deaths covid deaths to scare us...  all round lack of trust in the government and the covid agenda now.

• the covid shots and boosters fell out of public trust by the 3rd or 4th one?

anyway no one trusts it after hancock sounds like he "unleashes" the new variants that way.
    plus alot of fear info on new strains bigs it up but then you look at symptoms and you see the symptoms being a mild sore throat and a runny nose and your like... yeah... this is just the common cold we get anyway... why am i so bothered about this?

lack of trust in covid jabs, lack of trust in covid information, lack of severity of symptoms. lack of death count on covid and alot of the deaths were found and even leaked that they was playing the deaths up and inflating it and wrongly calling none related deaths covid deaths to scare us...  all round lack of trust in the government and the covid agenda now.

Children
  • I understand where you're coming from and I held similar opinions after watching the comedy series, "Zomboat", where a zombie apocalypse was traced back to a first zombie which was created by accident, when trials of an experimental flu vaccine went wrong.