Rules and telling lies

I'm having a real issue at controlling my feelings and I need help. I know someone who lies to get what they want and it really makes me angry. It's not fair, not right and shouldn't happen. It's all I can think about. I'm angry and going over it all the time in my head. I always stick to the rules I would never lie to get what I want. Any advice on how I can stop the feelings I have? 

Parents
  • On a nature show I saw about penguins the males were building rock nests.

They would go about to find good rocks and trudge them back to their nesting piles.

Sometimes, though, a male will, instead, just wait for another male to bring a

rock to their pile and just steal that rock and take to their own nearby, saving them the trip and trudge back.

If you saw this nature show would you feel the same anger?

Or how would you feel, if not?

Would the same rules apply?

Knowing that you can observe your own emotional and judgmental

processes and your expectation of others.

If you, like me, don't feel good when lying or breaking rules or not knowing what the rules are,  you can observe

reality to see what those rules are and follow them. One rule of reality I've found is that

we don't have control of other people and what they do. We can make up rules to say what is right and wrong

but that just makes people want to lie and cheat when they don't want to following them.

Having rules at all creates cheaters and lairs to break them.

I learned s great deal about this from reading the "Tao Te Ching" (Thomas Cleary translation).

As for the person you know:

Did that person get something you wanted or were entitled to?

Are there anymore of that something readily available?

• On a nature show I saw about penguins the males were building rock nests.

They would go about to find good rocks and trudge them back to their nesting piles.

Sometimes, though, a male will, instead, just wait for another male to bring a

rock to their pile and just steal that rock and take to their own nearby, saving them the trip and trudge back.

If you saw this nature show would you feel the same anger?

Or how would you feel, if not?

Would the same rules apply?

Knowing that you can observe your own emotional and judgmental

processes and your expectation of others.

If you, like me, don't feel good when lying or breaking rules or not knowing what the rules are,  you can observe

reality to see what those rules are and follow them. One rule of reality I've found is that

we don't have control of other people and what they do. We can make up rules to say what is right and wrong

but that just makes people want to lie and cheat when they don't want to following them.

Having rules at all creates cheaters and lairs to break them.

I learned s great deal about this from reading the "Tao Te Ching" (Thomas Cleary translation).

As for the person you know:

Did that person get something you wanted or were entitled to?

Are there anymore of that something readily available?

Children
No Data