Instagram?

Are we allowed to share our Instagram accounts on here? I’m on there a lot more than anywhere else. Might be a good place to connect? 

Follow me! [removed by moderator]

Parents
  • I love Instagram too, it's such a fun platform to share and connect with others. I'm also new here, but I think it would be great if we could exchange Instagram accounts and support each other's content. By the way, have you ever tried using any tools or websites to enhance your Instagram presence? I recently came across stellarlikes.com and it seems like a helpful platform for boosting engagement and getting more followers. Just throwing it out there in case you're interested.

• Hello Severegore.  Rather than supporting each other's content, we simply like to support each other here.

It is interesting to me that this is your first post, ever, in this place/platform......and that you have chosen to promote a different platform as the sole drive of your post.

I am a bot hunter in my spare time.......my bot radar is twitching......could you alleviate my concerns by just saying hi in an autistic human fashion so I can leave you be please.

In anticipation....

• Hello Severegore.  Rather than supporting each other's content, we simply like to support each other here.

It is interesting to me that this is your first post, ever, in this place/platform......and that you have chosen to promote a different platform as the sole drive of your post.

I am a bot hunter in my spare time.......my bot radar is twitching......could you alleviate my concerns by just saying hi in an autistic human fashion so I can leave you be please.

In anticipation....

Children
No Data