Faced a strong fear today. Feeling proud

Today (yesterday technically), I went to Malabu Jaxs for a family event. I thought the large crowds and pounding noise would totally overwhelm me. Turns out, aside from loosing track of my 4 year old niece at one time, I had a lot of fun. I enjoyed hanging out with all of my siblings, and the birthday party wasn't half bad either. The Pizza was delicious, the younger kids had a great time, I enjoyed the rides, and the few games I played, although I loved Laser Tag I made second to last place which was Meh for a first time ever playing, but my nephew had fun so that was great. And I got to hang out with my older sister like when we were kids which was fun doing a 5 Way Free For All Laser Tag game together. Guess she's not such a stick in the mud after all. Honestly, I wouldn't mind going back for my Nephew's Birthday party next month. I'm not one to pat myself on the back, but I'm really proud of myself for touching it out with everything that could possibly overwhelm me happening under one roof.

Parents Reply Children
No Data