New Doctor Who eps Trailer what did you think?

New Doctor Who trailer was on the telly today. 

here is the link for anyone that missed it: OFFICIAL TRAILER | Doctor Who 60th Anniversary Specials | Doctor Who - YouTube

What are your thoughts and impressions towards the new eps. 

What are your expectations? 

I am personally excited to see David Tennant back for a while with Catherine Tate. 

Parents
  • I'm really excited for this!!! David Tennant is my Doctor - the first Doctor I ever watched and Catherine Tate was the companion, so I can't deny I am absolutely thrilled that they are back! Grinning I wish it was for longer, like a few series but it will be great to see them back. I loved seeing David in the 50th Anniversary with Matt Smith so I think this will be just as good to be honest. I've watched the trailer about a hundred times already.... So damn excited for this! 

• I'm really excited for this!!! David Tennant is my Doctor - the first Doctor I ever watched and Catherine Tate was the companion, so I can't deny I am absolutely thrilled that they are back! Grinning I wish it was for longer, like a few series but it will be great to see them back. I loved seeing David in the 50th Anniversary with Matt Smith so I think this will be just as good to be honest. I've watched the trailer about a hundred times already.... So damn excited for this! 

Children
No Data