New Doctor Who eps Trailer what did you think?

New Doctor Who trailer was on the telly today. 

here is the link for anyone that missed it: OFFICIAL TRAILER | Doctor Who 60th Anniversary Specials | Doctor Who - YouTube

What are your thoughts and impressions towards the new eps. 

What are your expectations? 

I am personally excited to see David Tennant back for a while with Catherine Tate. 

Parents
  • Honestly? The trailer left me cold. Just a lot of bangs and flashes and shouting and the Doctor saying he can't save Donna (as if Russell T Davies doesn't put dialogue like this in all his episodes, probably for the sake of the trailers). Yes, I know all trailers for everything science fiction are like this nowadays. But that's kind of the problem.

I'm a fan since I was eight, in 1992. My expectations have never been lower. I haven't consistently enjoyed new Doctor Who for years now. David Tennant is the only Doctor I don't like at all. Catherine Tate is possibly my least favourite companion. Maybe they should bring back Adric and Dodo?

I will watch, but I suspect out of a weird sense of obligation to my eight year old self more than the expectation of being entertained.

• Honestly? The trailer left me cold. Just a lot of bangs and flashes and shouting and the Doctor saying he can't save Donna (as if Russell T Davies doesn't put dialogue like this in all his episodes, probably for the sake of the trailers). Yes, I know all trailers for everything science fiction are like this nowadays. But that's kind of the problem.

I'm a fan since I was eight, in 1992. My expectations have never been lower. I haven't consistently enjoyed new Doctor Who for years now. David Tennant is the only Doctor I don't like at all. Catherine Tate is possibly my least favourite companion. Maybe they should bring back Adric and Dodo?

I will watch, but I suspect out of a weird sense of obligation to my eight year old self more than the expectation of being entertained.

Children
No Data