Can you recognise unconscious bias

Google has created this guide on dealing with unconscious bias which may be helpful:

rework.withgoogle.com/.../

• Yes, cocsciousness and what is reality. I read your profile and am in awe of your commitment.

I've always been somewhat standoffish with people owing to my inability to read social interactions properly which I feel insecure with through fear of appering to be silly. I am my own worst enemy as my social ineptitude is often misinterpreted as being snobbish in this status consciouse society in which I live. 

Yes, as a species we generally think we are sooo clever. Owing to my profile I have lived a lifetime experiencing unconscious bias here in the UK. 

Carry on with your positive approach. It is commendable.

• Interesting that is, I sense it in myself sometimes. Consciousness and unconsciousness are one of the biggest mysteries in science. 

Evolution is teaching us about unconscious bias as well. Evolution has shown the possibility humans are the least realistic species out of all, that we see reality least accurately but take for granted we see it most accurately.