Worrying about assessment

I'm getting more stressed about my assessment. I think it's the not knowing what will happen, where will it be, who will be there. I get really stressed when it's something new and I have no way of doing any research. Can you tell me what will it be like, how many people will be there, what sort of questions get asked, how long does it last for. Sorry I'm just trying to get a picture in my mind of what could happen on the day

Parents
    • To be diagnosed do your parents need to have memories of your childhood. Mine are really struggling to remember when I could use cutlery, if I waved at people or pointed to ducks. In the assessment do you discuss things in more depth. They have memories after the age of 5. 
  • Hi Dream, they didn't have to for my diagnosis which is just as well, both my mum and me have the worst memories. Having past memories helps them build a picture of what you were like as a child but it's not a requirement, they can build a picture themselves if they have to.

• Hi Dream, they didn't have to for my diagnosis which is just as well, both my mum and me have the worst memories. Having past memories helps them build a picture of what you were like as a child but it's not a requirement, they can build a picture themselves if they have to.

Children
No Data