Regarding Rosie Mod’s Support Survey

Thank you for the survey Rosie, that’s exactly the kind of interaction I wish for on here, that survey could’ve been 50 pages long and I would’ve completed it.. mores the better..!

I‘d love to hear more about the insight and profile considerations of making a 24/7 text support service. I’d love to give my own insights and hear others’ insights, I’d love to hear of any challenges you encounter in planning out something like that..Grin

I can hardly think of a more-flexible and wholesome job role as well.. not that I’m fishing for a head-hunt..Sweat smile

Parents
  • I quite enjoy reading business opportunity profiles, I like fleshing them out and applying insights, I used to make business-plans just to manifest my imagination sometimes.. I only stopped doing it because the cost of commuting around and pointless-researching was too much..Sweat smile

• I quite enjoy reading business opportunity profiles, I like fleshing them out and applying insights, I used to make business-plans just to manifest my imagination sometimes.. I only stopped doing it because the cost of commuting around and pointless-researching was too much..Sweat smile

Children