Job interviews

I'm waiting for an assessment. I have a employment support worker for another mental health diagnosis. I unfortunately had to leave my job recently. I went for an interview, my first real interview and I noticed some silent moments during the interview. I wasn't sure when it was my turn to speak or what to say, they hadn't asked me a question they were just chatting about things. I didn't get the job even though I could easily have done it. Do you think it was because of how I came across in the interview? I'm over thinking the whole interview and repeating it over and over. What if I never get another job? 

Parents
  • Would your employment support worker do some practice interviews with you to help you get used to them a bit? They may be able to give you some hint and tips and would help with any of your anxieties.

Don’t give yourself a hard time. Job interviews are scary and intimidating, so well done for getting out there and trying.

Can you ask the company for interview feedback? 

you got this! Don’t give up! :) 

• Would your employment support worker do some practice interviews with you to help you get used to them a bit? They may be able to give you some hint and tips and would help with any of your anxieties.

Don’t give yourself a hard time. Job interviews are scary and intimidating, so well done for getting out there and trying.

Can you ask the company for interview feedback? 

you got this! Don’t give up! :) 

Children
No Data