MENTAL HEALTH

So i am back now not better but not going to talk here about this and yeah i got kicked out from my job finally got diagnosed for Autism last year and no things have not been good because I got kicked out from both college and work and now IDFK what to do . Also back on my universal credit and ADP too which I'm happy but I might start looking for work  . My counsellor and also employability advisors are both on Annual Leave so I need to wait and see what happens to me this week . I really hope my new Ipad comes soon. And plz pray and tell me where to find work or volunteer for autistic girls like me plz

Parents
  • tell me where to find work or volunteer for autistic girls like me plz

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck.

These things happen from time to time in life and I always found the best way to deal with them is to develop a strategy to get out of the hole you are in and into a better place.

What work experience do you have?

Are there any areas / special interests in which you can try to find a career?

Is there a way to recover the college situation? The new year is just starting so if this is a very recent thing then you may be able to walk back whatever happened and find a way to cope.

A few questions to give us some context to offer advice from.

• tell me where to find work or volunteer for autistic girls like me plz

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck.

These things happen from time to time in life and I always found the best way to deal with them is to develop a strategy to get out of the hole you are in and into a better place.

What work experience do you have?

Are there any areas / special interests in which you can try to find a career?

Is there a way to recover the college situation? The new year is just starting so if this is a very recent thing then you may be able to walk back whatever happened and find a way to cope.

A few questions to give us some context to offer advice from.

Children
No Data