Diagnosed!!! Relieved!

Hello,

I was here just over a year ago, waiting to be diagnosed! I didn't stick around as I wasn't sure if I should not being diagnosed, well, I have now been diagnosed last week.

I feel so much relief and positivity! Grinning 

For the first time in my life I am feeling I actually know myself. It was a long wait, nearly 3 years in total but it was worth all the time and hassle.

Parents
  • Getting diagnosed was euphoric for me SmileySmile I'm so happy for you! I hope the diagnosis helps explain some of your difficulties (and positivities too!) and that the joy of understanding yourself lasts!

One of the best things about being diagnosed for me is that I can give myself permission to dive into my special interests to the full, knowing that they're my talents and should be celebrated!

• Getting diagnosed was euphoric for me SmileySmile I'm so happy for you! I hope the diagnosis helps explain some of your difficulties (and positivities too!) and that the joy of understanding yourself lasts!

One of the best things about being diagnosed for me is that I can give myself permission to dive into my special interests to the full, knowing that they're my talents and should be celebrated!

Children
No Data