Employment

What jobs do people have? If any. 

Parents
  • I was constantly employed in many many jobs for varying lengths of time (up to around 5 years) until I was 34 years old in 2007. From 2008 onwards I've been unemployed and made my way through the unemployment system '(regime' as I've heard internal DWP staff even describe it), mental health services and now exploring Autism (including services) since I was diagnosed in November 2021. I hope to find some kind of middle ground with all of it in time in my future...

• I was constantly employed in many many jobs for varying lengths of time (up to around 5 years) until I was 34 years old in 2007. From 2008 onwards I've been unemployed and made my way through the unemployment system '(regime' as I've heard internal DWP staff even describe it), mental health services and now exploring Autism (including services) since I was diagnosed in November 2021. I hope to find some kind of middle ground with all of it in time in my future...

Children
  • middle ground would be part time work i guess.

oh i think id love less hours.... yesterday i went in work late due to a gp appointment so i only did around 6 hours yesterday and 6 hours felt about right.... i feel 6 hours work is enough for a day and the working day should for me be 6 hours for that correct mental ballance.

ofcourse no job is ever 6 hours and everyone wants you to do over 10 per day now.