Employment

What jobs do people have? If any. 

Parents
  • I've had various jobs in the past (waitress, bartender, retail worker, etc). But I’m never able to keep them for very long, I’d always get burnt-out so fast and physically couldn’t do it. 
    I ended up starting my own small business. I crochet and create various clothing and art pieces:) It definitely feels better working at my own pace. 

• With the benefit of hindsight I might have been better going self-employed but paying someone to do the customer liaison side of things. These days it would be less of an issue because there are companies in e.g. London where if you have a valuable enough skill set / knowledge base the company will put a package of support staff round you to enable you to perform to your best.

• With the benefit of hindsight I might have been better going self-employed but paying someone to do the customer liaison side of things. These days it would be less of an issue because there are companies in e.g. London where if you have a valuable enough skill set / knowledge base the company will put a package of support staff round you to enable you to perform to your best.

Children
No Data