Books on AuDHD in Women

Can anyone recommend any books on AuDHD in women? Or, failing that, on ADHD in women or AuDHD generally? My wife and I suspect she is AuDHD, but we have only an uncertain grasp of what that means for her. In some ways she's very like me (ASD), but in others very different and that can be hard to navigate. Obviously, some of the difference might be personality rather than diagnosis.

Parents
  • Does she have difficulty with social cues? I've personally found that the main difference between Au and ADHD is this. That doesn't mean social acceptance but it might mean MORE anxiety being able to interpret rather than being blissfully unaware of the social field.

However, it seems the Salience Network (sensory processing) and right-brain thinking, Monotropism and biology can be very similar. ADHD'rs might thrive with more breaks and more high-impact workouts and also with multi-tasking.

• Does she have difficulty with social cues? I've personally found that the main difference between Au and ADHD is this. That doesn't mean social acceptance but it might mean MORE anxiety being able to interpret rather than being blissfully unaware of the social field.

However, it seems the Salience Network (sensory processing) and right-brain thinking, Monotropism and biology can be very similar. ADHD'rs might thrive with more breaks and more high-impact workouts and also with multi-tasking.

Children