University Timetable

A couple of days ago I posted on here about wanting to pay attention in lectures. However, I managed to have a look at my timetable today for September-December and I have 7 hours of lectures every Monday split into 9am-1pm and 3pm-5pm. Unfortunately, at least 4 of these hours are for a module where part of your grade is dependent on your attendance.

I know no one can help me, and the school has never done anything about timetable issues in the years gone past so it's not possible for this to get changed. I'm just very worried for how I am supposed to cope with this. It will completely wipe me out :(

Parents
  • even if you can't get the time table changed putting in a complaint is not pointless. It goes on the official record and might be useful in retrospect if you do badly in any of those courses. For example relaxing the attendance rule might be a reasonable adjustment.

• even if you can't get the time table changed putting in a complaint is not pointless. It goes on the official record and might be useful in retrospect if you do badly in any of those courses. For example relaxing the attendance rule might be a reasonable adjustment.

Children
No Data