University Timetable

A couple of days ago I posted on here about wanting to pay attention in lectures. However, I managed to have a look at my timetable today for September-December and I have 7 hours of lectures every Monday split into 9am-1pm and 3pm-5pm. Unfortunately, at least 4 of these hours are for a module where part of your grade is dependent on your attendance.

I know no one can help me, and the school has never done anything about timetable issues in the years gone past so it's not possible for this to get changed. I'm just very worried for how I am supposed to cope with this. It will completely wipe me out :(

Parents Reply Children
  • Have you been diagnosed?

Also, as I was diagnosed more than halfway through my second year, when I spoke to them about my difficulties with taking in information during lectures/ being wiped out with multiple back to back I was just told "well you haven't struggled so far" or "you've managed up until now so why should anything change?"

They were diagnosed but the Uni has not been forward in offering assistance.