Potential Trigger? Yearly Low Mood Situation.

Hi all,

I do not post often so in a very quick summary, mental issues over 30 years which were diagnosed as SAD but following a 9 month assessment with 7 people am on route to an autism diagnosis.

My yearly cycle of low mood, anxiety and thoughts of suicide (only thoughts and lived with decades) have started kicking in... I took these as being me and medicate in a month or so until Spring (SAD diagnosis).

I am now going through this for the first time where I am informed I have all the traits of autism and the testimonials I have read were like reading my life story.

The result is, I feel like I am going through this for the first time and it is scary... I am finding it isn't actually a me thing or a questionable diagnosis many don't accept... I've read the reains autism have  low life expectancy so with feeling vulnerable, I am scared i'm not my energy draining self that fights every year...

I don;t know the question to ask or to whom, I think I am asking of you are similar and what you did as a diagnosed autistic/ have diagnosed autism... I am scared.

Parents Reply Children
No Data