The Random Thoughts Thread

What are you thinking about right now?

Parents
  • I'm watching the ongoing destruction of a LOT of food production right now, keeping my ear to the ground as far as both what the tin foil hat people are saying, and also what people in the real world are doing. 

I've noticed three people talking about pulling their spuds out of the garden this week, and also eaten some of my mates LOVELY little tomatoes.

I'm thinking, perhaps I should start a "grow your own food" thread, and try and get some help in figuring out when to plant and what to plant, and also exchange a bit of "how to" information.  

Being knowledgeable & self reliant worked extremely well for me during Covid, I endured neither the virus nor the treatment.. I'm not discounting luck playing a part in that, but knowledge and self reliance seems to breed "luck". 

• I'm watching the ongoing destruction of a LOT of food production right now, keeping my ear to the ground as far as both what the tin foil hat people are saying, and also what people in the real world are doing. 

I've noticed three people talking about pulling their spuds out of the garden this week, and also eaten some of my mates LOVELY little tomatoes.

I'm thinking, perhaps I should start a "grow your own food" thread, and try and get some help in figuring out when to plant and what to plant, and also exchange a bit of "how to" information.  

Being knowledgeable & self reliant worked extremely well for me during Covid, I endured neither the virus nor the treatment.. I'm not discounting luck playing a part in that, but knowledge and self reliance seems to breed "luck". 

Children
No Data