Languages

Has anyone got any advice about learning languages?

I've always loved France, French, and anything that pulls me back to my heritage which is part French.

But, try as I might, I'm terrible at speaking the language. I'm a full visual learner so I think this might be my issue?

Does anyone know a full proof way to learn a language without moving to the country?

Parents
  • If they're still available, Michael Thomas CD courses are excellent. They may be found  in libraries or on a certain internet auction site.

Ben

• Is that the method of repeating what the tutor says and not reading the words?

I saw a method a while back someone recommended but still don't feel it sticks that well for me

Thanks all

• JT, I found them a great help in brushing up and adding to what I had previously learned.

His method suited me. He has two students with him on the recordings; you write nothing down, just speak, as do the students.

I hope you find a method that works for you.

Bonne chance, viel Glück

Ben

• JT, I found them a great help in brushing up and adding to what I had previously learned.

His method suited me. He has two students with him on the recordings; you write nothing down, just speak, as do the students.

I hope you find a method that works for you.

Bonne chance, viel Glück

Ben

Children
No Data