Waiting for assessment

I feel lonely, I want friends but not everything that comes along with it. I don't go out or live a 'normal' life. I left my job due health and mental health issues. I completed the  ASQ50 form and I've been put on the 2 year waiting list for assessment.  I have a psychiatrist and cmht. I'm struggling, I don't go out on my own, I feel safe at home. I like having my routine. I can't talk to people. I could list loads of things but the main point I'm trying to make is I'm struggling, I'm not living im just existing. 

Parents
  • What would you like to do but feel unable to right now? When I've really struggled (and I still am), working out what I actually want and taking baby steps is how I've got... maybe not from just existing to living, but at least to existing in a more comfortable state. 

• What would you like to do but feel unable to right now? When I've really struggled (and I still am), working out what I actually want and taking baby steps is how I've got... maybe not from just existing to living, but at least to existing in a more comfortable state. 

Children
No Data