Outside-the-Box Income Generation

I resigned myself to the fact that I could NEVER hold down a regular job; which would provide a decent wage.

I might resurrect the idea of doing a Podcast. But what to talk about? I'm a Polymath, so tons of s**t interests me.

Parents
  • If I could find a reliable eBay partner to sell my stuff we'd be rich....

It isn't too difficult to sell in volume on eBay - I sold about £20k in each of the last 2 years of old IT kit from my last employer (I bought their old laptops, broadband routers and comms equipment when they reached 3 years old).

It takes patience and a lot of trips to the post office but can be very profitable.

• If I could find a reliable eBay partner to sell my stuff we'd be rich....

It isn't too difficult to sell in volume on eBay - I sold about £20k in each of the last 2 years of old IT kit from my last employer (I bought their old laptops, broadband routers and comms equipment when they reached 3 years old).

It takes patience and a lot of trips to the post office but can be very profitable.

Children
  • I don't have the patience or persistence required to do that, and I've failed too many times to want to try it again unassisisted.

I'm really struggling to get some yo-yo's in the post for someone right now....