Outside-the-Box Income Generation

I resigned myself to the fact that I could NEVER hold down a regular job; which would provide a decent wage.

I might resurrect the idea of doing a Podcast. But what to talk about? I'm a Polymath, so tons of s**t interests me.

Parents
  • i held a job for 2 years now but its been a challenge.

the issue with podcasts and social media type influencer things to make money is that you need a big audience and thats hard to build or grow and most only end up with 1 or 2 viewers. men have it harder on this as theres nothing we can do to easily attract viewers lol

• men have it harder on this as theres nothing we can do to easily attract viewers lol

Seriously? Rolling eyes Good original content is what attracts viewers… As well as positing regularly, liking and interacting with other people everyday, and sharing your work. It has nothing to do with what sex you are or what you look like. 

• men have it harder on this as theres nothing we can do to easily attract viewers lol

Seriously? Rolling eyes Good original content is what attracts viewers… As well as positing regularly, liking and interacting with other people everyday, and sharing your work. It has nothing to do with what sex you are or what you look like. 

Children
No Data