Bad Year

It's been a bad and very sad year. I lost family members was in a wreck of a relationship and it's all been a lot to cope with and now I feel sad.

My ex seemed to be a messer which upsets me as I really liked him but I guess it was just me being stupid for not realising it straight away. And through it all I'm now missing my sister more than ever and it's not even been a year since she died yet. Just months though it feels a lot longer to me.

I was hoping this would be a good year as last year wasn't that good either.

I miss the fun and innocence of when I was a kid.

Parents
  • I think that one of the hardest-realities to come to terms with when we lose someone that we love, is that life goes on and we are alive so we too must go on, I’m sorry for your loss and that the stings-and-barbs of the living seem to have carried-on in their way also. 
    But it is right that you carry-on and enjoy yourself Katy, feel reassured that the balms and sweetness’ of life are carrying-on to, we’ll be here to remind you of that as it seems right to you to ask for a reminder.  
    I believe that your sister would be proud of you for taking a chance, and trying to wrest some enjoyment and happiness from the world despite your great-discouragements, we’re proud of you too so carry-on..:)

• I think that one of the hardest-realities to come to terms with when we lose someone that we love, is that life goes on and we are alive so we too must go on, I’m sorry for your loss and that the stings-and-barbs of the living seem to have carried-on in their way also. 
    But it is right that you carry-on and enjoy yourself Katy, feel reassured that the balms and sweetness’ of life are carrying-on to, we’ll be here to remind you of that as it seems right to you to ask for a reminder.  
    I believe that your sister would be proud of you for taking a chance, and trying to wrest some enjoyment and happiness from the world despite your great-discouragements, we’re proud of you too so carry-on..:)

Children
No Data