Quirks :)

I started keeping a list of some of my quirks because I find them amusing Slight smile so I thought I'd share some of mine, you can add your own ones to the thread below if you feel like it: 

- I can't touch hangers - they freak me out.

- certain kinds of pasta are WRONG.

- particular bowls in my kitchen are for specific things (pasta, cereal) and cannot be mixed up.

- I haven't worn underwear since the pandemic.

Parents
  • Does anyone else get phrases or tunes stuck in their head for days and days? I've had one popular Christmas song (I won't say wich just so you don't get it too!) in my head for days, it just goes round and round and round in the background of my mind.. 

• Well, I often find a single track that suits my mood, and it will play on repeat for many, many hours.  When I've finished, it will not reverberate in my head and will be "put away" until the next time it springs to my mind.  I don't do "playlists."

• Well, I often find a single track that suits my mood, and it will play on repeat for many, many hours.  When I've finished, it will not reverberate in my head and will be "put away" until the next time it springs to my mind.  I don't do "playlists."

Children
No Data